WHEN YOU ORDER WITH US
- You'll immediately receive an email receipt from email@example.com with an order number.
- In some cases additional information may be needed in order to complete the purchase, in which case you will immediate receive a follow-up email with further instructions.
- Handling time is generally 1-2 business day for all shipments.
- Once your order ships, you'll receive an email with tracking information.
- Due to the sensitive nature of our information security equipment, we can only accept returns for unopened, unused and unmarked goods for 30 days from date of receipt.
- To return an item you must first contact usto request a Return Merchandise Authorization number. Only returns with a valid RMA number will be accepted.
- A 30% fee may apply.
Within 5 business days of merchandise acceptance the credit to the original source funds (PayPal, Credit Card) will be initiated. This may take one full billing cycle to appear on your statement. A 30% restocking fee may be assessed.
- Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
- International orders are subject to customs and duty charges by your country and are non refundable.
Refusal of a package and packages returned based on this will incur extra charges
- Refusing package acceptance results in the package being shipped back to Velex at our expense
- Carrier shipping fees for returned packages that are refused will be assessed to the total refund.
- We will only refund the purchaser for refused packages less the dollar amount of return shipping
- Please allow up to one full billing cycle for a refund to appear on your credit card provider bill.
- Special offers may be subject to reduction by a return / exchange.
- Clearance products can only be exchanged for the same item. Exchanges for clearance items are permitted for damaged goods up to 30 days after purchase.
- Returns will be accepted for unused goods within 30 days of purchase.
Velex, LLC ("Velex") goods are manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards. The Velex Limited Warranty covers defects in material or workmanship of new Velex products for ninety (90) days from the date of original purchase with proof of purchase, provided the goods are operated and maintained in conformity with the provided instructions. Any failed part of the goods will be repaired or replaced without charge at Velex's discretion. This warranty applies only to Velex devices running pre-installed software or software by Velex from downloads.Velex.org. This warranty does not extend to third-party scripts, firmware, programs or payloads that interact with the device. This warranty extends to the original purchaser only and is non-transferrable. Only customers purchasing Velex products from shop.Velex.org or in-person from Velex at conferences or trade shows may obtain coverage under our limited warranties.
Customer must undertake standard firmware recovery processes on malfunctioning product in order to resolve issues and/or work with Velex support on solving software issues before Velex may deem a product defective.
WHAT IS COVERED?
Velex warrants against defects or workmanship as follows:
Velex will replace at no charge for parts only or, at its option, replace any product or part of the product that proves defective because of improper workmanship and/or material, under normal installation, use service and maintenance. If Velex is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in a timely fashion, Velex may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
HOW LONG DOES THE COVERAGE LAST?
Our warranty period is 90 days for signature Velex devices (WiFi Pineapple, USB Rubber Ducky, LAN Turtle, Bash Bunny, Packet Squirrel, Plunder Bug) from the documented date of purchase, depending on the type of product.
WHAT VELEX DOES NOT COVER?
Our warranties do not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from (1) normal wear and tear, improper installation, improper maintenance, misuse, abuse, neglect, accident or alteration.
- Accessories, connected materials and products, or related products not manufactured by Velex.
- Payloads, programs, scripts or firmware by third parties or any software which may alter the normal operations of the device.
Our limited warranties are void if a product is returned with removed, damaged or tampered or any alterations both physically and in software.
Velex does not cover products by third parties such as the Great Scott Gadget (Throwing Star LAN Tap, Ubertooth One, YARD Stick One, HackRF One, GreatFET One) or TinyLabs (Keysy, Keysy rewritable key fobs). Please see GreatScottGadgets.com or tinylabs.io for warranty and contact information.
HOW TO FILE A CLAIM?
Velex will not provide any warranty coverage unless claims are made in compliance with all terms of the controlling warranty statement including with your product and you follow proper return procedure. To request warranty service, you must provide:
- The sales receipt or order number
- A description of the problem
Please contact us to file a claim. A receipt providing the original purchase date will be required for all warranty claims. You may also be required to return the goods for inspection and evaluation. Return shipping costs are not refundable. Velex is not responsible for returns lost in transit.
- Clearance products can only be exchanged for the same item.
- Exchanges for clearance items are permitted for damaged goods up to 30 days after purchase.
- If customer has not attempted standard firmware recovery processes on the product and the product is recoverable upon receipt by Velex, a 30% restocking fee will apply.
SALES AND SHIPPING INFORMATION
All sales are on an CPT basis subject to the rules of ICC Intercoms® 2010 CPT. The International Chamber of Commerce states that “Carriage Paid To” means that the seller delivers the goods to the carrier or another person nominated by the seller at an agreed place (if any such place is agreed between parties) and that the seller must contract for and pay the costs of carriage necessary to bring the goods to the named place of destination.
Further, the risk of loss of or damage to the goods, as well as any additional costs due to events occurring after the time the goods have been delivered to the carrier is transferred from the seller to the buyer when the goods have been delivered into the custody of the carrier.
See page 12 of the full INTERCOMS 2010 ICC Official Rules for the Interpretation of Trade Terms for a complete CPT definition.
It is the buyers responsibility to provide an accurate shipping address and telephone number. Buyer acknowledges that the shipping address cannot be changed after purchase, that the shipping carrier may contact them at the provided telephone number, and that the shipping carrier may abandon the package if buyer cannot be contacted.
Velex does not accept payment by check, money order or by telephone. Velex does not ship packages using a customer shipping account. Delivery to hotels and freight forwarder and international shipping consolidation services are prohibited and Velex is not responsible to lost or undeliverable packages shipped to these locations.
Several shipments may be necessary to completely fulfill your order. Tracking information will be furnished for each package. Back-ordered and pre-ordered items will be shipped as soon as items come available. In-Stock items ordered along with back-ordered items will not ship until the back-ordered items are available. Items on back-order or pre-order will be identified as such at time of purchase.
Velex is responsible for the delivery of goods into the custody of the shipping carrier. Buyer bears all risks of loss of or damage to the goods from the time they have been delivered into the custody of the carrier. This means that the buyer is responsible if the package is abandoned, destroyed, lost or shipped to an incorrectly specified address.
The buyer must obtain at his own risk and expense any import licence or other official authorisation and carry out all customs formalities for the importation of the goods and, where necessary, for their transit through another country. See section below on Customs and Import Duties.
Please allow shipments ample time to be delivered. Delivery time varies by shipping carrier and destination location. Check the order tracking for up to date information from the carrier. Delivery estimates are for business days (Monday - Friday).
Please contact the carrier to receive instructions and options if you feel your package has been lost, or delivered to the wrong address.
Velex is not responsible for goods marked as 'delivered' by the shipping carrier. Orders marked as 'delivered' by the shipping carrier are considered closed and completed orders. If you find an order is listed as delivered but you cannot find your package, please contact the carrier and provide the tracking number.
Contact the shipping carrier to file a claim
Orders to APO, DPO and FPO Addresses are shipped via USPS.
TRACKING AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION
Tracking is included with all orders. Information will be sent by email when your order is ready to ship. It will update when the package has been picked up by your preferred carrier
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT DUTIES
Orders to countries outside the US may require duty payments. Velex offers two shipping options for international orders – duties paid and duties unpaid. These options are specified at checkout. For example, when checking out with the shipping option "Passport Priority Duties Paid" - the applicable import duties will be included in the cost of shipped, while checking out with the shipping option "DHL/FedEx Expedited Duties Unpaid" will not.
For orders shipped with DHL Direct and DHL Express, the goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/ebuyer. The consignee authorizes Velex to import the goods on his behalf. Further, the consignee/buyer agrees that Velex may delegate the obligation to import the goods on his behalf to a subcontractor. The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
For orders shipped duties unpaid, the duty is not paid by Velex or included in the price of your products. For these orders, duty is the responsibility of the customer and will vary based on product and country. For more information regarding your country's customs policies, please contact your local customs office.
Your order subject to VAT, import duties and/or taxes - these are levied once your package reaches your country. Orders shipped with a Duties Unpaid carrier are shipped with Duties and Taxes Unpaid (DDU). Orders shipped with a Duties Unpaid carrier do not collect VAT, duties and/or taxes at time of checkout and Velex cannot predict what your particular charges may be for these orders. If you do incur these additional charges, they must be rendered in order for your package to clear customs.
Offers are subject to availability. Sales, specials, coupons, or discounts cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offers are subject to an adjustment due to returns, cancellations, or exchanges.
Velex products and technology are only available to BIS recognized license exception ENC favorable treatment countries pursuant to US 15 CFR Supplement No 3 to Part 740. For more, read our page on export compliance.